Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What am i thinking now. seriously.. I thought that i love you, after broken up with him. 3 guy pass by my life... even thou the feeling is so different.. a is the one i thought i really had feeling with. I  will be jealous,angry,care about him whenever he talk to girls but now.. i feel tired,tired to love. Why do i alway let go after few day, phobia. Im really scared.. Scared to be hurt.. I'll alway let go those i love because i scare that the more we contact,the more hurt i will get. WHAT AM I THINKING? can someone tell me. I really dont know what can i do.. REALLY. if things carry on, i wont be having new boyfriend,im learning to get over.. i dont love HIM anymore, it's all about AAAAAAAAAA right now but.. im alway scared so i choose way to be like this.. stupid? Yes, i am. HOW? can anybody tell me what should i do?


No comments:

Post a Comment